Friday 8 April 2011

The high highs and low lows

A year ago, had you told me that my life would have taken a 360 degree turn to what it was then, I would have laughed it off. Everything with me was planned, set in stone, with just the formalities to take place. Now, things have changed and its not the worst - just a scary road that I am going down - all alone - by choice might I add.

After a very long relationship, and a marriage date that was set - I decided to end it all - the root cause being that I was "unable to be myself". Thinking back however, the unhappiness stemmed from years... however, I fooled myself into thinking that things would get better and I was very lucky to have the guy I had. I have come to learn, that luck my friends, does not exist. And that the single most important thing to me in life is to be TRUE to MYSELF......

No comments:

Post a Comment